|1st Sunday||10:45 AM||CW Holy Communion|
|2nd Sunday||4:00 PM||Evening Prayer|
|3rd Sunday||10:45 AM||CW Holy Communion|
|4th Sunday||10:45 AM||All Together-All Age Service|
The Church sits on the outskirts of Barrow and the reason for its isolation from the centre of the village remains unknown. The history of All Saints can be traced from the Norman and Early English period. The oldest part is the north wall which has two Norman windows, in one of which are medieval paintings of musicians. The tower houses six bells that are rung regularly by a team of ringers. The stained glass window under the pointed arch on the east wall was installed in 1848 and is a splendid backdrop for the high altar. The font dates from 1401.
Other notable features are memorials to members of the Heigham family in the chancel, the brasses to John Crosier, a sixteen-century rector and benefactor to the village, the stone carving by Eric Gill near the priest’s stall, and the side chapel dedicated to St Michael. In 2010 a ‘green’ WC was installed behind the church and a new organ was re-sited at the west end. The church is very popular for weddings. (An invitation to All Saints Church by Katherine Middleton Murry)